Vanillabos Chai | Caffeine Free Chai Tea
Regular price $25.00
Unit price per
Introducing the ultimate Chai Tea experience, our premium, all-organic blend is expertly crafted using the highest quality Vanilla Rooibos, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, black pepper, turmeric and star anise. This delicious caffeine-free option offers a heavenly aroma, with a delightful balance of sweet and spicy notes that will elevate your senses to a moment of pure serenity and joy. The warmth of the spices and the delectable flavor of the Vanilla Rooibos creates a truly delightful cup of tea.
Our caffeine free Chai Tea blend is packed with beneficial antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that may enhance overall health and well-being. Moreover, our use of organic ingredients guarantees that our tea is pure and free from harmful pesticides and synthetic fertilizers, making it a healthier and more eco-friendly choice. Indulge in the ultimate chai tea experience with our premium blend. Perfect to savor on a cozy day or to refresh on a hot summer afternoon, the aroma and taste will leave you wanting more. A sip of our chai tea is an invitation to a moment of pure bliss.
- Vanilla Rooibos: also known as red bush or red tea, is an herbal tea that is naturally caffeine-free. It is made from the leaves of the Aspalathus linearis plant, which is native to South Africa. Vanilla Rooibos is rich in antioxidants and has been associated with a variety of potential health benefits, including anti-inflammatory properties, heart health, bone health, skin health, and stress relief.
- Cinnamon: Contains anti-inflammatory properties and may help improve blood sugar control and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Ginger: May help reduce inflammation and pain, improve digestion, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Cardamom: May have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, improve digestion, and lower blood pressure.>
- Cloves: May have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and may help improve dental health and reduce the risk of certain cancers.
- Black Pepper: May help improve digestion, reduce inflammation, and provide antioxidant benefits.
- Turmeric: Contains curcumin, a powerful antioxidant that may have anti-inflammatory properties and may help protect against certain cancers, heart disease, and Alzheimer's disease.
- Star Anise: May have antimicrobial properties, may help relieve menstrual cramps and digestive issues, and may have anti-inflammatory effects on the body.
Place 1-2 heaped teaspoons (depending on taste) Per cup of Vanillabos Chai Tea into an infuser or teapot. Pour in near-boiling water and allow to steep for 8-10 minutes. Strain. Add milk or milk substitute and honey if desired (optional, but recommended) Alternatively, you can brew 1-2 heaped teaspoons of chai tea mix in milk with a teaspoon of honey (optional) on the stove top and simmer slowly for 6-8 minutes. Strain and enjoy.
We truly hope you enjoy this caffeine free Chai Tea blend.